TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Should a customer need to change the date or time of a scheduled lesson we require at least 48 hours’ notice. Should you be unable to give more than 48 hours’ notice and are unable to keep your appointment your lesson fee will still be due for payment and any prepaid lessons will not be refunded.
2. When we take a booking we fully intend to deliver the scheduled lesson, however in very rare circumstances for reasons beyond our control it may be necessary for us to cancel or reschedule a session. In the unlikely event of this occurring we will give you as much notice as possible and attempt to reschedule to a time and date that is convenient for you. Should this not be possible and at the customers’ request the lesson fee if, if prepaid, will be refunded in full.
3. Due to the reduction per session nature of our EDT and Multi-Lesson Pre-Test Packages we are unable to partially refund for missed or incomplete lessons.
4. All purchases are subject to a 14 day cooling off period as long as none of the services have been availed of during that time. If you wish to cancel the order within these 14 days you may do so and any pre-paid amounts will be refunded in full.
5. If upon commencement of the lesson the Instructor deems the pupil to be unfit for driving for any reason such as the effects of drugs or alcohol, the Instructor will not continue with the lesson and the pupil will be liable for the full cost of the booked session.
6. EDT Lesson packages must be completed in a reasonable time period. If a customer books an EDT package and after completing their first lesson fails to schedule any additional lessons within a 6 month period, the package will be deemed forfeit and any monies paid may not be refunded. We will work with every pupil to ensure that lessons are schedule in a manner that is both achievable and convenient.
7. Any and all personal data collected by NSA Driving School will be used solely in accordance with Irish and EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the customer’s explicit consent.
8. NSA Driving School is a registered business in the Republic of Ireland with a company number of 437363. As an Irish Business these terms and conditions are governed by Irish and EU law and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.